[Untitled] is now open for submissions from artists and writings living or working in Falkirk or originally from around the District. For the first time we will now consider work from people born out with the area but have actively supported the arts in Falkirk by attending or performing at events in the town.
We are looking for original, engaging and local works that address social and political issues that reflect the needs and interests of the people and environs of Falkirk District. All works should reflect and help promote the arts and culture of the Falkirk area. We are open to interpretation. Art work and writing do not need to directly reference Falkirk.
Text based work
- Poems must be no more than 25 lines
- Fiction limited to no more than 1500 words. (Submissions over won't be considered)
- Each entrant can submit up to three poems, stories or flash fiction for consideration.
- All written word entries must be submitted in .DOC
- Image must be 300dpi or more
- Able to be printed at A5 portrait
- Each entrant can submit up to three photographs, illustrations, prints for consideration.
Entries that do not meet these requirements will not be considered.
Please do not submit images of The Falkirk Wheel or The Kelpies as these objects already receive a large amount of exposure. Although they do represent an aspect of the area, all work submitted should be of a nature that the people of Falkirk will find interesting rather than exporting images of tourist destinations.
Submit your work by midnight 30th of September
Submissions should be sent to:
email@example.com Like us on Facebook search UntitledFalkirk or Follow us on Twitter @UntitledFalkirk
Work should be accompanied with a cover page detailing the artists name, email address and a short history of their career or interests as contributor's bios will be featured on the [Untitled] website.